//BeautifulMe.

Owner ♥


I'm fatra, 17yrs old, friendly brohh, need your follower, i'll follow you back, thank you.


Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Love you until die sayang.
Khamis, 13 Oktober 2011 | 8:16 PTG | 0 hearts♥



I never thought that love was true until the day i met you, and when i met you all my dreams came true, so please love me like i love you.
Having you in my life, makes everything so special and beautiful.
I love you, not because of what you have but because of what i feels, i care for you not because you need care but because i want to.. i'm always here
for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you.
I love you more than any word can say, i love you more than every action i take, i'll be right here loving you till the end.
Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do, and that i will for the rest of my life.
When i looked into your eyes i didnt see just you, but i saw my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life.
My love to you is everlasting, it will never grow old and it will never fade away, i will forever love you.
If i had to choose between breathing and loving you i would use my last breath to tell you i love you.
I loved you once, i love you still, i always have, i always will.
If you want to know how much i love you, look into my eyes with your heart open.
I love you for being you and the way you make me feel when i'm with you!

#I love you so more & much b, muaahhhhhhhh <3
Thanks mlm tdi tman kan bb mesej, smpai buat b trtidur pulak kan, sorry gila k buat b mcm tu :>
Yg penting, bb syg b smpai mmpus =]




/