//BeautifulMe.

Owner ♥


I'm fatra, 17yrs old, friendly brohh, need your follower, i'll follow you back, thank you.


Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


PMR fears.
Khamis, 1 September 2011 | 10:54 PTG | 0 hearts♥
I WISH PMR ENDS FASTER.
I WISH TO SUCCEED IN MY EXAM.
I WISH TO GET LOADS OF PRESENTS.
I wisssssshh....

Ah! I wish about everything I want all of a sudden. I'm worrying for PMR, especially for Geography and History subject. If I fail to get straight A's, it's like, I would have nothing. I would disappoint my parents.Rewards would go amiss, definitely. I would form a strong aversion of myself. I would....*sighs* Thinking of the negative effects I would encounter if I fail to get straight A's, I really feel depressed. I'm scared.I'm having brittle confidence. I need some support. :/




/